BIG, LOUD and LIVE 9 2012

Just ordered my tickets...find it odd that they force you to pick them up at will call instead of just printing them out like every other Fandango ticket I've bought.

I plan to attend a showing in Colorado Springs CO. There are three locations. I've never been to one of these shows before and I would like to know which theater gets the biggest crowd. Also, one of the theaters is an IMAX theater. Is this much better than the others? (I don't go out to watch movies, much)

I plan to attend a showing in Colorado Springs CO. There are three locations. I've never been to one of these shows before and I would like to know which theater gets the biggest crowd. Also, one of the theaters is an IMAX theater. Is this much better than the others? (I don't go out to watch movies, much)

IMAX is awesome. It might not matter much for drum corps, but in general, IMAX is awesome.

IMAX is awesome. It might not matter much for drum corps, but in general, IMAX is awesome.

But the DCI show is not in the IMAX theater...just in one of the smaller regular theaters. I always go the the Cinemark on Carefree (because it's 5 minutes from my house), and it is a decent crowd. I don't personally know how the crowds are at the other two theaters in C-Springs, but I've heard they are similar.

Just ordered my tickets...find it odd that they force you to pick them up at will call instead of just printing them out like every other Fandango ticket I've bought.

Strange. Must be specific to your theater for this event, because I printed my ticket out and had the code copied to my phone for backup.