Let's bring it for open class!

That is SO true that FN like doesn't even know open class exists and it's frustrating because I don't know anything about these other shows either... except what DrumManTx just posted and what I saw from San Antonio. Good point. I don't know what the production costs are to film a show, but for my $65 it would be nice to get at least ONE open class show that includes all the corps competing BEFORE finals week.

your making my point:-)

very sad tonight is canceled the kids are really disapointed to miss out on this performance. all are safe and sound so that is the important part.

your making my point:-)

very sad tonight is canceled the kids are really disapointed to miss out on this performance. all are safe and sound so that is the important part.

Yeah just got the FB post about kids being led to "safe" areas of the school for the tornado warning. So now no last minute showdown with the top 5 until Michigan City.

Well I have to chime in and say what is drum corps about? Ticket purchasing audience or an opportunity for youth to do something extraordinary and character building? If corps are disappearing, as they appear to be quite markedly, then this opportunity for youth obviously is too.

It is about ticket purchasing audience; without them you have no way to create opportunities for youth to do something extraordinary.

Getting ready to leave for the airport for Indy, then driving to Mich City for prelims and finals, then back to Indy for the extravanganza. Can't wait! Rooting for Oregon Crusaders to take their first open class title, but really love ALL open class corps. May the best corps win. Pray for good weather and a fair contest.

• Like 2