Isn't there a major show tonight in Allentown?

@SaxManNateJersey surf played party rock anthem #fml

@mdelcorsoGuess what!! A drum corps show can still be fun! #dci

@nsowleYeah #jerseysurf! That's drum corps! #DCI

@_builtF0RDtoughJersey surf did party rock anthem in their show hahah so awesome omggg

@mdelcorsoIf crowd engagement is suppose to count just give the kids a score for once.... #dci

@seriouslyautumnJersey Surf, holy ####! What an entertaining show! #dci

@jorganisciakIf only drum corps could have fun like that again, thank you JerseySurf #dcieast

@Minty4MintsJersey Surf just party rocked the #### out of this stadium

@merisseyJersey Surf killed it at party rock anthem!haha #love

@lissiegirl511Everyday I'm shuffling? Jersey Surf was amazing, they just won in my mind.

@loudbrassJersey Surf just exposed how broken GE judging is. All three legs of the triad are hit. The most entertaining drum corps show in 20 years.

@SopranoScreamerJersey Surf incredible opening statement. Surf was on fire tonight standing O #dci #allentown

@Dianekde#dci allentown #Jersey Surf elicits Standing 'O' with their show that included surprise dancing judge. #Fun #Fun #Fun

@michelle_adSeriously the most audience friendly and the most entertaining show of the year if not several years #DCI #DCIeast #bridgemania@JerseySurf

@loudbrassSure they are 19-20 in performance and ensemble captions. But if Effect was judged correctly they'd be top five in those two captions#dci.

AzfYXMECQAIadgv.jpg

Edited by MotorCityMusician

@BrasslineDesignJersey Surf just played their guts out and earned a bunch of fans. Timing challenges, but Allentown loves the Bridgemen and a fun show! #dci

@loudbrassAnd they had the crowd eating out of their hands. Thunder Stix were great. #dci

@SopranoScreamerJersey Surf absolutely loved the show...so much WIN 1st place entertainment IMO #dci #allentown

@k80bugomg!!! #jerseysurf!!! your merch guy told me your show was gonna be amazing & it really was!!! Way to surprise & delight! #dci#interactive

@showb4theshowTime for The Academy. 3 completely different shows in a row #dci#drumcorps #10bassdrums @AcademyCorps

@loudbrassAcademy up now. Feel kinda bad, as the crowd is still buzzing on Surf. #dci

@showb4theshowHmmm possible penalty could be coming. Don't know where the hornline is. #dci #drumcorps @AcademyCorps

@mdelcorsoThe Academy is going to get slapped with a penalty for late to theline..... And not a small one #dci

Edited by MotorCityMusician

Yay Jersey Surf!! Let's go now ACADEMY!!!!!!

SURF JUST STOLE MY HEART! The show is so entertaining! From beginning to end I was sucked in to that incredibley cool show! A must see before the season is over. Very crowd involing. They even got a judge to dance with them on field!

Edited by BlueDevils92
  • Like 1