Finals week discussion thread

Also, a quick note for tomorrow's finals. Due to the cutoff being at 4 pm CST for submissions, I'm expanding caption selection from "one change per day" to "two changes per day" so that directors who submitted changes after this evening's cutoff time, but before scores were posted, will have one final opportunity to make changes on finals day.

Be aware that I will be strictly enforcing the 4 PM CST cutoff time tomorrow, and any caption changes submitted after that time will not count.

Cool. I got my caption correction in for Xothyme. Maybe I'm not out of it! I love living on the West Coast some times.

Also, a quick note for tomorrow's finals. Due to the cutoff being at 4 pm CST for submissions, I'm expanding caption selection from "one change per day" to "two changes per day" so that directors who submitted changes after this evening's cutoff time, but before scores were posted, will have one final opportunity to make changes on finals day.

Be aware that I will be strictly enforcing the 4 PM CST cutoff time tomorrow, and any caption changes submitted after that time will not count.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

I tried to do the old double switch now that we were able to make two changes. First one went through no problem. Now I was all set to get the best possible combo.

Second one... Well whoever has that setup I believe will medal. It won't be me as I'm carrying a couple points on my bench due to not being able to get my top pick in.

Maybe I'll get lucky and my "backup" corps will have a special night.

Good Luck all.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

I tried to do the old double switch now that we were able to make two changes. First one went through no problem. Now I was all set to get the best possible combo.

Second one... Well whoever has that setup I believe will medal. It won't be me as I'm carrying a couple points on my bench due to not being able to get my top pick in.

Maybe I'll get lucky and my "backup" corps will have a special night.

Good Luck all.

Been there so many times. I usually try to have at least two if not three caption sets figured out for each corps for the last change.

Good Luck to everyone (up until the point you're beating me :tongue: )

OVT and Mountain Devils, bitter rivals during the season, both missed out on advancing to finals by the narrowest of margins. I think they're both having a massive couch-burning party out in the lot to let off some steam.

Still too classy to burn couches. :tongue:

We're driving up to Denton to support our "little brother corps" in their finals! :thumbup:

Edited by DannyII

Been there so many times. I usually try to have at least two if not three caption sets figured out for each corps for the last change.

Good Luck to everyone (up until the point you're beating me :tongue: )

No kidding. We have all been here.

I tweaked all 3 corps today for tonight. I think sometimes I am going in circles with these caption switches..haha.

Class A is very tight and should be interesting. My first set option today didn't go so in with set #2.

Edited by StarOrg

Couldn't get my last change in, but all my captions will be live scores.

The Lights and Swingers are disappointed to miss the big show tonight, but will be cheering for their brothers and sisters in navy/forest green/white.

DCI recaps have been posted. Scores for finals will be posted very shortly.

You're killin' me, Smalls. I can't stands the pressure. :tic:

You're killin' me, Smalls. I can't stands the pressure. :tic:

What he said