Flemington Predictions!

Bucs- 92.50

Cabs- 89.95

Sabers- 73.40

Bush- 71.25

Sun- 67.55

Excelsior- 58.00

I believe no one will catch Reading BUT.. they are going to start hitting their glass ceiling soon because of how clean they are and how early they do it. I believe the Cabs are rolling and have regained their confidence. They will put out a quality show which should start to close the gap but not too much. I can see Cabs breaking a 90 but then I would put Bucs up around 93.5. That seems too high for early August though.

No one can catch Reading ?? .... hummm Minnesota Brass did 2011 Finals ... there is always room for some surprises folks! Should be an exciting 4 weeks Drum Corps Fans ! Enjoy!!!

Edited by mellomom08

No one can catch Reading ?? .... hummm Minnesota Brass did 2011 Finals ... there is always room for some surprises folks! Should be an exciting 4 weeks Drum Corps Fans ! Enjoy!!!

I think that if Cabs get within 3 of Reading and stay second place it's a big 'win' for their corps. Any more than that is sauteed mushrooms on top of the juicy steak. Not that it's impossible, but setting realistic goals and expectations makes for better health and less stress for all involved and keeps sanity. It means when you DO get one to go through the roof- it makes it all the better.

• Like 2

It will definitely be an exciting 4 weeks. IMO legitimately the strongest the circuit has been from top to bottom! With some wild cards (Renegades, C2, Kidsgrove, etc) thrown into the mix. But, I got to say, that as far as the championship is concerned, this is about as over as I have ever seen it.

Edited by VOReason
  • Like 1

Bucs 92.9

Cabs 89.0

Sabers 76.0

Bush 74.7

Sun 73.5

Excel 70.0

Bucs will finally be able to score where they belong because Cabs number will be high enough. They have been held back by the other numbers at the last two shows. Judges don't want to DQ themselves from Annapolis by putting in a huge spread between Bucs & the competition in mid-season.

I saw them 3 times this year (ww, Clifton & Robbinsville) and this is the best show & corps they have put out in the last 8 years. They have a legit shot at breaking their high score record this year, IMO.

• Like 1

Bucs- 93

Cabs- 90

Bush- 73

Sabers- 71

Sun- 70

Excelsior- 56

Cabs better then ever. Maybe 2nd this year; though I haven't seen MBI live. Even last year, Cabs may have had a shot with this corps. But I think Bucs have roared back with an unstoppable program.

Bush has a fine program. Really enjoyed the selections. Too much for the group they have this year. Still, they will continue to improve and get more credit for what's written.

Sabers best corps in memory and an interesting show. Sun continues to rebuild on a solid, quality base. No way Excelsior gets close in this one.

Edited by princessL

Judges don't want to DQ themselves from Annapolis by putting in a huge spread between Bucs & the competition in mid-season.

DCA has a habit of compressing the scores/spread when one corps is demonstrably better than the field. It's happened to Reading particularly in 2005 and 2009, and this year for sure. It happened to Brigs during their run as well, so it's not a recent thing.

Sabers best corps in memory and an interesting show.

DA is now in the house,.........I've watched this guy clean cru, hurcs, magic, ghost, and t-birds,.............IMO, there is no one better when is comes to plainly stating what needs to be done, and then doing it!,............just make sure there are a couple pair of sunglasses around! :w00t: