Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Factory

Did Surf play the game? Were they competitive? Did they win the audience?

NO.

Yes but not as competitive as I'm sure they would like.

YES ... most definitely YES.

That's a win in my book. Honestly, I can't swallow your arguments.

The Troopers don't need to stay "Western" to be "America's Corps". Next year, they should venture off in a different direction while still maintaining their patriotism. Say - an armed forces salute to veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan? Or Band of Brothers?

I could totally see them going military and flag-waving it would work :)

The Troopers don't need to stay "Western" to be "America's Corps". Next year, they should venture off in a different direction while still maintaining their patriotism. Say - an armed forces salute to veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan? Or Band of Brothers?

I could totally see them going military and flag-waving it would work :)

I wasn't trying to say, "bust out the 86 show and do it exactly the same". I'm merely saying ... they have an identity and they aren't playing it up the way they should be. The material could be a million different things .. but the look should be what it was.

Gonna stick my neck out there & say A- if OC competed as a World Class group all season, they'd of scored higher. B- Only reason Troop beat OC (and received that high of a score) is because they're a World Class group