Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Factory

Have only general admission until the top 12 intermission .. and close off the Upper decks to seating. I'm sure everyone could move to assigned seats for top 12.

Move it out of INdy back to places that got crowds to the shows at semis and finals - Camp Randall, INvesco, Ralph WIlson, even ARROWHEAD.

it's ashame more people don't come early.....when Academy won DIV II in 06 3500 people were in the stands..that night for DIV I 15000 people

go figure lower corps get no repspect

Maybe it's just the look of all the empty seats in the center low section, but I wish these corps could have a fuller audience for their last 2012 performances. There are so many great moments in every show so far. Sitting here pondering how and if that could be accomplished somehow.

GREAT show PC, Way to step it up!

• Like 1

Move it out of INdy back to places that got crowds to the shows at semis and finals - Camp Randall, INvesco, Ralph WIlson, even ARROWHEAD.

People didn't show up for Open Class and the lower corps at those place back then, what makes you think they would start now?

• Like 1

They are getting there. A little better every year, and on a regional schedule (much like Surf).

I don't see PC making the move to a full tour anytime soon though, just not part of the corp structure. If we had always followed suit and started rehearsals like most Div1/World corps PC would be a higher placing corps.

That color guard stuff there is just silly. They could surely have done something with a greater level of difficulty and maturity

Its all about the $$$$$