Big DCA Weekend

Big weekend for DCA coming up. 5 shows with 16 different corps in competition. How do you see things shaking out after all is said and done? Here’s my prediction for the St. Paulscranpetdougcaucas Show this weekend…

Bucs 94.7

Cabs 92.5

MB 92.4

ES 89.9

Hurcs 89.7

C2 86.9

Fus 85.0

CV 83.4

TBT 81.9

Kilts 81.2

Bush 75.3

Govies 80.8

Windsor 76.0

Sun 75.7

Cin Trad 71.2

Shen 62.4

Big weekend for DCA coming up. 5 shows with 16 different corps in competition. How do you see things shaking out after all is said and done? Heres my prediction for the St. Paulscranpetdougcaucas Show this weekend…

Bucs 94.7

Cabs 92.5

MB 92.4

ES 89.9

Hurcs 89.7

C2 86.9

Fus 85.0

CV 83.4

TBT 81.9

Kilts 81.2

Bush 75.3

Govies 80.8

Windsor 76.0

Sun 75.7

Cin Trad 71.2

Shen 62.4

Looks like only 4 of the 21 corps not getting scores this weekend includes:

Scouts - will get a couple scores next weekend

Renegades - no more scores this season before prelims

Sabers - will get a score next weekend

Excelcior - will get a score next weekend

Gold should be on the list above

Edited by Gary Matczak

Looks like only 4 of the 21 corps not getting scores this weekend includes:

Scouts - will get a couple scores next weekend

Renegades - no more scores this season before prelims

Sabers - will get a score next weekend

Excelcior - will get a score next weekend

Gold should be on the list above

Gold will get its next score next weekend in Reading.

The Scranton "Parade of Champions" show Saturday is the 50th anniversary of that wonderful drum corps tradition.

It's going to be a:

A throwdown!!! A smackdown!!!

An epic battle for the future of our universe!!!

Okay.... maybe not all that. :tongue:

But it is a great lineup... looking forward to the show!!! :thumbup:

Edited by Fran Haring

Fran, BITD when we were competing against one anoher, that show has always had a great cachet to it as a show that people want to do WELL at. I'm proud to say we got a win there in 82, and you guys got one back at us the next year. One of the real old school shows left. :thumbup:

Predictions? See some real score movement from several excellent open corps at Scranton since they were rained out from getting a number last week. And what Jeff will say. :satisfied:

Fran, BITD when we were competing against one anoher, that show has always had a great cachet to it as a show that people want to do WELL at. I'm proud to say we got a win there in 82, and you guys got one back at us the next year. One of the real old school shows left. :thumbup:

On the money, W... the Scranton show was always a big date on the calendar for us!

A tip of the hat to the late Dr. A.J. Sebastianelli, the driving force behind this show for so many years. Doc's up above, making sure everything gets done right. :tongue:

Big weekend for DCA coming up. 5 shows with 16 different corps in competition. How do you see things shaking out after all is said and done? Here's my prediction for the St. Paulscranpetdougcaucas Show this weekend…

Bucs 94.7

Cabs 92.5

MB 92.4

ES 89.9

Hurcs 89.7

C2 86.9

Fus 85.0

CV 83.4

TBT 81.9

Kilts 81.2

Bush 75.3

Govies 80.8

Windsor 76.0

Sun 75.7

Cin Trad 71.2

Shen 62.4

By the end of the weekend, I think the gap will be closer between MBI and Bucs... lots of great changes have been made from what I've seen! I say Brass pops a 93

By the end of the weekend, I think the gap will be closer between MBI and Bucs... lots of great changes have been made from what I've seen! I say Brass pops a 93

No doubt the gaps will be closer. But don't forget Cabs. May not be that easy to get to Bucs. They still have Cabs to contend with too. Either way, its some pretty exciting Drum Corps.

• Like 1