DCA Aug.25: Reading and Bridgeport

Two of the final three DCA regular-season shows are tonight... in Reading, PA, and Bridgeport, CT.

Feel free to post your comments/thoughts here (in other words, feel free to keep Don and me company... LOL) as we await the results!

It's been raining on and off here in the Baltimore area for the past hour or so... and the radar earlier looked like this stuff was moving north. Hopefully not enough to impact the Reading show.

Two of the final three DCA regular-season shows are tonight... in Reading, PA, and Bridgeport, CT.

Feel free to post your comments/thoughts here (in other words, feel free to keep Don and me company... LOL) as we await the results!

I'm here too, Fran. polishing boots. Because I have a life. Really. :tongue:

Welcome, Steve!!!! :thumbup:

In Reading, I would imagine the two big storylines are 1) if the Caballeros can cut into the Buccaneers' lead, and 2) if the Cabs can get a high enough score to grab the second seed for Prelims.

And in Bridgeport, can the Hurricanes overtake the Cabs/MBI for seeding position, and we also have the 2012 U.S. debut of the Kidsgrove Scouts!

In both shows, a bunch of Class A corps are jockeying for seeding position.

Should be an interesting night!

Same here...:thumbup:

Welcome, Steve!!!! :thumbup:

In Reading, I would imagine the two big storylines are 1) if the Caballeros can cut into the Buccaneers' lead, and 2) if the Cabs can get a high enough score to grab the second seed for Prelims.

And in Bridgeport, can the Hurricanes overtake the Cabs/MBI for seeding position, and we also have the 2012 U.S. debut of the Kidsgrove Scouts!

In both shows, a bunch of Class A corps are jockeying for seeding position.

Should be an interesting night!

Wait till Bridgeport gets a load of Kidsgrove! They have the show to do the job!

Just saw Kidsgrove in Bpt. Serious top 5 stuff. 50 or so horns, very good 20-ish in the guard (VERY good), smallish bit really solid battery. Hurcs will have to really bring it tonight. And they just might...

Just saw KS in Bpt. For real top 5 stuff. 50-ish home, including 8 tubas. Baris get a litlle overexcited once in a while, but not egregiously. EXCELLENT guard of about 20. Smallish battery, but solid. Hurcs will have to really bring it tonight, but they just might .. . .

That's 50-ish HORNS, not home. Stupid autocorrect.