2012 DCA World Championships Prelims

A good counter point. Tomorrow's weather forecast isn't looking too good as the remnants of Isaac could reach this far east. What if tonight IS Finals???

My friend from Cabs said that may be the case. They were told that tomorrow looks worse for tomorrow than today, so they wanted to get everyone in just in case no one can go tomorrow.

Whats the weather like in Rochester, Scranton... or better yet, West Point, NY tonite ?

I was in the Army. This thing was cursed from the getgo when DCA decided to put it in a Navy Stadium. ( haha)

Don't forget it's the Navy-MARINE CORPS Memorial Stadium. I think you just hit two rival services with one shot. :P

A good counter point. Tomorrow's weather forecast isn't looking too good as the remnants of Isaac could reach this far east. What if tonight IS Finals???

GeorgIa dome or Indy is looking pretty good this weekend huh?

Some period music playing from loudspeakers as the corps takes the field. Drum line is playing very quietly, marching behind Clyde. The car is now on the center X.

Hey, the car has working headlights now!

Strong start by the drums with some evil chords leading into Summertime.

MBI seems to be saying "F U!" to the weather to start the show.

Nice tenor solo!

Whats the weather like in Rochester, Scranton... or better yet, West Point, NY tonite ?

I was in the Army. This thing was cursed from the getgo when DCA decided to put it in a Navy Stadium. ( haha)

It did not rain in Atlanta today. We do not necessarily have to go north again... not to mention, there have been hurricanes in New York. I guess it just goes to show you that you can't predict the weather anywhere.

Brass quartet right up front for It Don't Mean A Thing. Tuba player is laying down a great walking bass line.

HUGE chord with Roger squealing out a note.

Sing Sang Sung. I loves me some Gordon Goodwin.

Bonnie, meet Clyde.

Fans, meet Roger's high notes.