2012 DCA World Championships Prelims

The last three should just Roshambo for seeding.

But you'll have to find a way to assign scores so only corps receiving scores would be in finals. First one eliminated gets, say, an 11.43, runnerup a 95.55, last one standing a 104.78.

We've had a request for It's Raining Men.

I should point out the rain has stopped. We're waiting for the lightning to clear away from the stadium before the next step occurs.

The last three corps are soaked and sitting on busses!

I remember doing that same thing in 2006. It was miserable because all the members that flew now had to stand in the isle of the bus for over a hour soak and wet.

It was about the closest thing to being miserable as I have ever felt in my life.

I feel for you guys.

Good luck

We've had a request for It's Raining Men.

Kill me now. :w00t:

If they suspend tonight's Prelims and use the seedings for the finals, they should not announce anymore scores - what if Cadets2 beat the Hurcs, and they don't honor those scores;

Here's a good point: The remaining corps are soaking wet in full uniform and haven't eaten in HOURS. Even if they do get to perform tonight, it may be more trouble than it's worth. I also don't know how many fans are left in the stadium at this point.

If they suspend tonight's Prelims and use the seedings for the finals, they should not announce anymore scores - what if Cadets2 beat the Hurcs, and they don't honor those scores;

They'll honor them, I would think. They would just keep MBI, Cabs, and Bucs in the same seed order they were in for tonight.

Again, there's no easy solution. As long as a solution is put into place, we're good.

Here's a good point: The remaining corps are soaking wet in full uniform and haven't eaten in HOURS. Even if they do get to perform tonight, it may be more trouble than it's worth. I also don't know how many fans are left in the stadium at this point.

I agree; it isn't fair to the corps or the fans at this point.

Let the last 3 go on in the same order as they would have tonight...