Tampa Bay Thunder

The Tampa Bay Thunder Drum and Bugle Corps is pleased to announce some additions and changes to the 2013 instructional team.

The 2013 Thunder Brass Team will be led by Co-Caption Head Frank Williams and Dennis Laorenza that bring a tremendous amount of experience and professionalism to the Thunder as we enter our third year of DCA competition. Also, George De Guzman will return in a much more active role as Brass Coordinator.

The Thunder’s Percussion Team will stay in tack for the 2013 season under the supervision of Co-Caption Heads Charlie George and Chris Bershad.

Musical arrangements will remain in place with Ron Ellis writing the brass book and Omar Carmentes writing the percussion book.

In addition, the Thunder has obtained the drill writing services of Jeff Bridges for the upcoming season as we focus on the corps third and pivotal year as an Open Class DCA corps.

Other appointments and additions to the Tampa Bay Thunder staff will be announced shortly.

We would like to thank those staff members that helped us grow during the past two season and wish them well with their future endeavors.

Tampa Bay Thunder Drum and Bugle Corps

• Like 8

That's a pretty solid staff they have going down there. Ron is one of the best (and underrated) arrangers in drum corps. I wish more corps would use him. The brass staff kinda speaks for itself :)

An A-list brass staff, no question.

• 1 month later...

That's a pretty solid staff they have going down there. Ron is one of the best (and underrated) arrangers in drum corps. I wish more corps would use him. The brass staff kinda speaks for itself :)

Nothing but truth in this post...

Speaking as a member of Atlanta CV, I wish all you folks down there the very best moving forward. We thoroughly enjoyed having you at our show this year. Great show and, from those I met, great people. Competition, especially of the calibre that Thunder has shown, can only be good for us in CV and all those in Drum Corps South. I look forward to having you with us again next year at our show if everything works out. Git 'er done!

Dan