Phantom Regiment on Oklahoma TV

I don't remember if this video from an Oklahoma television station was already posted on DCP. If so, I don't remember seeing it.

What I'm curious about is how I found this video, which was while watching another video about alpacas. (I am not making that up. Seriously.)

YouTube will often suggest videos to you on the right side of the screen based on your past searches and videos viewed alongside suggestions that are related to what you're watching. So obviously it picked up on you watching other drum corps videos previously. Now if the Phantom Regiment video showed up among the results when you were searching for the alpacas video....well then that just has Michael Boo written all over it :tongue:

Edited by Beckham
  • Like 2

YouTube will often suggest videos to you on the right side of the screen based on your past searches and videos viewed alongside suggestions that are related to what you're watching. So obviously it picked up on you watching other drum corps videos previously. Now if the Phantom Regiment video showed up among the results when you were searching for the alpacas video....well then that just has Michael Boo written all over it :tongue:/>

True. So that explains all the recommendations I get for cheese recipes. (And costumes of walnut trees...but we don't really need to go there.)

Somehow I missed that; but I'm still trying to figure out the connection with alpacas.

Al Pacas lives in Cleveland (his cousin is Guildo Pacas), Cleveland is located in the Midwest (as is Phantom), the surname "Pacas" has the letter "a" in it as does the name Phantom, "Cleveland" has the letter "n" in it as does the name Phantom. It's so obvious.