Hey-ay-ya-hey, hey -EVERYBODY!

2012 bluray arrived today. Watched Blue Devils, Crown, and Bluecoats! Awesome sounds!

- Blue Devils show in it's entirety - no cuts. Must have cleared the synch rights. Way to go DCI!!!

Haven't been able to catch other shows yet. Hopefully some, or all, of the synch right issues have been taken care of.

edit for the title of the post - that's 2012 bluray!!! oops!

Edited by drumcorpsfever
  • Like 4

Got mine yesterday. Love the clarity of the Bluray. Great job Tom and company!!!!! Awesome product. :thumbup:

Not likin' the muted section of Cadet's show and did anyone else have issues with the Santa Clara track? Mine kept buffering. Is it my player perhaps? I ask because all the other tracks played beautifully. Can't wait to get home tonight and play the rest of the performances.

I have my BD too, today on Friday. Great cover photo with the Blue Devil guard member holding the bird cage at the beginning of the show. Wonderful choice.

I'm having a problem getting it to play on my HP laptop with BD player. I thought I could pop it in and off we go, but the Cyberlink PowerDVD program is not doing it's thing for me. What program runs the BD on your PC's?

+++

Edit: It turned out to be the OEM version of Cyberlink PowerDVD that was the problem. I uninstalled the old version and loaded the HP only version from CyberLink and everything loaded and ran normally

I just watched Blue Devils. The video has incredible clarity. The sound is likewise super clear, but on my built-in computer speakers I can't judge very much more. I would take a 99% guess that the sound is mixed to be played LOUD without distortion.

So far, so good. Two thumbs up!

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1