Santa Clara Vanguard 2013

Do you think SCV has any new surprises for finals? Def seems the kind of show that a big effect could easily be added?

If Gail was still around, you could bet there would be a magic trick or the bottle dance lurking for finals. Hopefully this crew realizes that they need a little extra oomph for their medal push. Their most recent scores have been troubling. With their performance scores matching or surpassing their content scores in virtually every caption, it is clear that something is needed to propel them into a medal or possibly beyond.

Well since no one has contacted me through Crowns' thread I'll try SCV. My niece was supposed to go with my dad and myself to finals but she can no longer go and none of my friends can make it at such a short notice, so I have one ticket that I don't need. It's in section 543 up top. I'll be letting it go for a really really good price. I'd rather have someone that knows how cool DCI is than take a relative that doesn't really grasp how special finals is going to be in two days. It's just one ticket though. If interested pm me.

I just want to give a big ol THANK YOU to SCV!! I love the show this year. It is a beautiful show and executed so well. Thank you for what you do and thank you for a 'Classic' Show.

All my best for continued success!!!

• Like 1