Individual and Ensemble

Please e-mail DCA's I&E/Mini Corps coordinator if you need information on the I&E/Mini Corps event.

DCA issues medals to winners of I&E/Mini Corps events at Championships. From time to time, we may miss a participant. We make every effort to get medals to those members ASAP after being informed. 2011/2012 was transition year for this event.

Again, anyone interested in I&E/Mini Corps - please contact Kevin Hassan: kevinh@dcacorps.org

• Like 1

Is it $10 per person or for an entire ensemble, couple of friends and I are thinking of doing an ensemble, and since the rules aren't that strict I'm guessing we can do our own arrangements if we so choose?

Contact Anthony Convertito at Bugler's Hall of Fame for this info.

<br />The fact that people ask these same questions every year you would think would lead DCA to just post all the info, including all the rules and sheets, on the DCA web site. There is clearly enough interest that asking via email is beyond clunky,<br />
<br /><br /><br />

That would be logical, so it won't happen :P

I too am interested in doing I&E this season so I'm glad this was posted.

• Like 1

Dave, any idea who will be adjudicating this year????.......especially after last year high brass.......

Guido

Please e-mail DCA's I&E/Mini Corps coordinator if you need information on the I&E/Mini Corps event.

DCA issues medals to winners of I&E/Mini Corps events at Championships. From time to time, we may miss a participant. We make every effort to get medals to those members ASAP after being informed. 2011/2012 was transition year for this event.

Again, anyone interested in I&E/Mini Corps - please contact Kevin Hassan: kevinh@dcacorps.org

Dave, any idea who will be adjudicating this year????.......especially after last year high brass.......

Guido

Jim,

We don't have that information as of yet. It's still too early.

That's weird, :blink:/> ...........were you on hand when the results came out?,............usually they give them out on the spot,..........

No, I couldn't stick around for awards. I saw my score, but that was that. Took a year of emailing to get them. I do have to say that the new guy in charge did take care of me rather quickly!