CLASS A

Word on the web is it sounds like Heartliner is coming to compete in DCA Class A from Germany

I can verify that they are coming and have declared Class A... more information available soon...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Some corps in this class believe they are destined to break into finals this year...but isn't it pretty much a lock?

Not quite sure what you're getting at here.

Four finalist spots... perhaps eight or more corps in the class, including the German corps. (Just taking an educated guess here... we'll all know soon enough how many Class A-declared corps are attending the championship.)

How is it a lock to make Class A Finals?

• Like 1

Well, if CG, Govies, and Windsor are still in A, I don't see them falling out of finals...and scoring wise there's such a gap between these 3 and everyone else, seems more like a fight for 4th...which will likely be Sabers or the German group, since Sunrisers are going open class.

• Like 1

seems more like a fight for 4th...which will likely be Sabers or the German group

Or Sun Devils. Or Shenandoah Sound. Or Cincinnati Tradition. Etc., etc.

Until we get a look at the corps on the field this summer, I don't see a "lock" here.

• Like 5

No matter who stay's in "Class A". Would not the "International" (Non North American) Champion,

be able to do an Exhibition at Finals?

• Like 1

Or Sun Devils. Or Shenandoah Sound. Or Cincinnati Tradition. Etc., etc.

Until we get a look at the corps on the field this summer, I don't see a "lock" here.

whoever gets the 4 highest scores at prelims makes finals.

• Like 2

that seems to happen every year...