Looking for G Bugles and Horns........

If anyone has any ideas about where I can get used G bugles and horns, please email me at horizondbc@gmail.com, so that we can discuss getting these horns for my corps. Thanks.thumbup.gif

Several years ago there was a foundation established called 20th Century ... I believe DCW was involved somehow ... that's whare I seem to remember some ads ... check the following link to see if it's still active:

20th Century Drum & Bugles Corps Foundation

Good luck!

If anyone has any ideas about where I can get used G bugles and horns, please email me at horizondbc@gmail.com, so that we can discuss getting these horns for my corps. Thanks.thumbup.gif

Not sure if they still have them, but the Glassmen alumni had an online action a while back. Included were a number of G bugles. I'd suggest reaching out to them. You may be able to help both parties out as a result. Thanks!

Edited by drumcorpsfever

Talk the guys in Impact of Orlando. I think they may be selling some of their G bugles.

Check out the Marketplace forum...just saw some listed on there, they do appear in that forum somewhat regularly. You can also post there that you are looking for some, that may initiate something from someone that doesn't check out this particular forum regularly.