Fun and Sun in Florida!

Will really be interesting to see what happens with the two A Corps in Florida this summer. I am rooting for Sun Devils! Hope the hurricane season isn't as severe as they expect this summer.

Have fun because now that the temperature and humidity are up it makes rehearsals "fun."

As an ex Sunriser living in Florida my followings in Florida would be Sun Devils also .I wish both corps in Florida a great season ahead

Will really be interesting to see what happens with the two A Corps in Florida this summer. I am rooting for Sun Devils! Hope the hurricane season isn't as severe as they expect this summer.

Have fun because now that the temperature and humidity are up it makes rehearsals "fun."

• Like 1

Well...I'm humbled by both your votes of confidence. I like that we have our friends down the street in Class A now. It does make it fun. It reminds me of CV/Alliance. So you should come to our show on Aug 3!!!

And yeah - yes, we post really cool pics from our rehearsals. What you don't see is the "fun" part. Fun meaning the pools of sweat due to the insane humidity. No one wants to see that :cool:

Here's to a non-existent hurricane season. And that counts for Annapolis too!

• Like 1

JJ...you know how I feel about the corps! See you soon

• Like 1

I'm glad the activity is indeed alive and well here in my new home state.

And I'll second that vote for a non-existant hurricane season. BELIEVE that!