Blue Devils featured in newest Pixar film

Wayne Downey was a consultant on "American Pie Pressnts Band Camp", and in addition to the "Beechwood Academy" band being composed of marchers from Riverside Community College's band, there's a moment during warm-ups when you can hear Blue Devils playing off-camera. I think it's the 96 show? I don't remember for sure. It's at 1 h 14 minutes and the movie is available on Netflix.

Went to see the movie last night with the kids. My 5yr old says those drums sound so awesome! I said I know right!?!?! Future drummer here i think :thumbup:/> I leaned over to my wife and said that was BD, she was like, really? cool!

I totally forgot BD was playing in the movie, but once I heard drums start playing, it was unmistakably drum corps...to clean to be a college band.

Just thought I would share...it was nice to be in drum corps season and hear it in a movie :smile:/>

Took my son to see the movie last weekend and meant to search and find out what line was playing.

Had a strong feeling it was a drum corps line and BD or Cadets were my first thought.

Loved it!!

I saw the movie in theaters. Before I even knew that the soundtrack was BD Entertainment, I thought to myself, "I should buy that soundtrack CD." When I got home, my dad (@garfield) told me that it was them playing. Then everything clicked. Definately a great opportunity for BD, both to put on their resume, and probably a huge monetary bonus for the organization!! Very cool!!