Cedarburg Cheese Shop

Chops judging is a disaster for any corps. God bless him for wanting to continue to somehow be a part, but he has been treated as unfairly as he judges; DCI should be ashamed amd apologetic for assigning him to a job he cannot do and for subjecting staffs and most importantly members to this evident sign of a failing and antiquated judging system.

So the disclaimer for the Scouts getting a bad score tonight has already been issued, and noted. Now, if it doesn't happen, are we to assume everything is Kosher? Just want to make sure I have it straight...

• Like 3

No, we are not to assume that at all. It's just that they are aware that it is becoming more and more exposed.

This is great reason for concern!...Anytime the name "Czapinski" and the Madison Scouts are used in the same sentence, the outcome for the Scouts is usually very destructive in the scoring dept. Please fall to your knees and begin to pray for the Scouts NOW!...Perhaps the stone cold heart(s) of Mr. Czapinski (and Marie Czapinski) can be miraculously warmed towards the Scouts??...Nah, probably not, to big of a miracle! I should probably ask for something much easier like world peace and the end to all disease.

On the flip-side, this is very good news for the other corps tonight.

Totally agree!! But, something seriously needs to be addressed with them about objective fairness!!!

So the disclaimer for the Scouts getting a bad score tonight has already been issued, and noted. Now, if it doesn't happen, are we to assume everything is Kosher? Just want to make sure I have it straight...

Simply hoping you caught the levity within my comments?...The thread of historical truth woven in though is that one does not have to contort to any great degree to find that the "House Of Czapinski" has not been kind towards the Madison Scouts for decades. It's happened with such regularity that it's truth stranger than fiction type stuff. If the Czapinski lunacy doesn't occur this evening, I can only assume that the prayers of the faithful have been answered, or a cosmic shift in the universe will have occurred. Take your pick.

Totally agree!! But, something seriously needs to be addressed with them about objective fairness!!!

Indeed! Especially every time my corps doesn't get the score I agree with!!!

Simply hoping you caught the levity within my comments?...The thread of historical truth woven in though is that one does not have to contort to any great degree to find that the "House Of Czapinski" has not been kind towards the Madison Scouts for decades. It's happened with such regularity that it's truth stranger than fiction type stuff. If the Czapinski lunacy doesn't occur this evening, I can only assume that the prayers of the faithful have been answered, or a cosmic shift in the universe will have occurred. Take your pick.

This is something that every corps deals with, every year, with different judges. It's DCI. Well, maybe not EVERY corps, but the majority of them.

Edited by BozzlyB

I wish I was in Cedarburg . Great food, great brew,great people, and GREAT drum corps ! :thumbup: The crowd is in for a treat with this group of corps . If you ask me the winner tonight will be the crowd !!!

This is something that every corps deals with, every year, with different judges. It's DCI. Well, maybe not EVERY corps, but the majority of them.

I cant disagree with your comment...I cant speak for other corps. I can only report on the sad history between the Czapinski's and the Scouts...It's tragic. Truth stranger then fiction kind of stuff!...That is all.

I cant disagree with your comment...I cant speak for other corps. I can only report on the sad history between the Czapinski's and the Scouts...It's tragic. Truth stranger then fiction kind of stuff!...That is all.

It's just as bad for Regiment. Lucky for them they're in Bristol tonight.

Garry in Vegas