Adam Burdett and Eric L. Boylan join Skyliners 2014 Management Team

Kinda like the Long Island Sunrisers being announced as from Casper, Wyoming some years back. And their Director on the announcement was Chuck U. Farley, right Fran?

Ray

that was Bush, from Thermopolis Wyoming.

of course Sun used to be announced from Long Island, brooklyn and Edison NJ all in the same sentence

During my time in the Hurcs we were from various places around the Valley. That probably would have been the best thing to say. Instead it was more like "Oh. That's where we're from this year? OK....."

• Like 1

Kinda like the Long Island Sunrisers being announced as from Casper, Wyoming some years back. And their Director on the announcement was Chuck U. Farley, right Fran?

Ray

• Like 1

that was at the Dream and the list went on from like drill designer Hellen Keller ,Colour Guard taught by Lizzy Borden .Don't remmber all but Sunrisers back then looked at the Dream as a joke .We as corps members had a hard time not laughing our a----- off .

• Like 2

Nice to hear the 570 getting in on things. Now there'll be something for people to do that isn't walking around WalMart. Best of luck to you! :)

Ha. Or goin' up the eynon.... That Walmart has a couple two tree things in it though, Haynaa?

Seriously though, the amount of well wishes I have received and the buzz already happening..... I can't wait!