My Annual Predictions

Wow Boston's gonna make finals twice...

Well, of course,... once in grey unis, then when the judges arn't looking, another time in Red & Black unis. This way they double the appearance fees, Wes (haha!)

• Like 3

Love this. Wishful thinking, but love it. P.S. Who are the blue knights? Is that the corps that goes on while everyone is at the concession stand?

No that's INT... The rest that go during any students performance are fair weather drum corps fans! Pretty rude, so I want say anymore. But hey if you want a soggy hotdog instead of watching a great consistant finalist you go ahead... The rest will be entertained:)

• Like 3

Well, of course,... once in grey unis, then when the judges arn't looking, another time in Red & Black unis. This way they double the appearance fees, Wes (haha!)

Funny yeah maybe a great strategy... The other corps wouldn't know what hit them:)

• Like 1

Blue Kights ? Did you forget them ? Or do you have them falling out of contention for the top 12 this year ?

You know...I did this fast...and just knew i would forget someone....list revised.... :blush:

Sorry wesleyrp

1, Cadets--not my original choice but they have something to prove this year.

2. Carolina Crown--may be wrong and I won't be disappointed if they win.

3. Blue Devils

4. SCV

5/6 Bluecoats or Phantom

7. Since 7-10 is a place where there will be a lot of excitement, I'm going to give 7 to BAC.

8. Madison They are doing great this year so far, but they could peak around Allentown.

9. Cavies

10. Blue Knights though this prediction may change when Blue Knights return from the west.

11. Spirit-if they add to their show, this prediction could also be wrong.

12. Troopers, but if I had to place a life or death bet on whether Blue Stars, Troopers, or Crossmen would take the most likely open spot for finals, I'd probably end up dead. This will be another hard fought fight.

I wouldn't count out the "Colts" just yet. Their "recaps" are showing some real improvement and they could just move it up.

It's definetly going to be a close year for sure... Here's my top 3 in no particular order (as I have not seen everyone's show)

1. Blue Devils

2. Carolina Crown

3. The Cadets

I've yet to see the Cadets' show but I'm understanding that they're having a very good season.

Crown and Blue Devils have been duking it out (despite people not liking their show)

It's definetly going to be a close year for sure... Here's my top 3 in no particular order (as I have not seen everyone's show)

1. Blue Devils

2. Carolina Crown

3. The Cadets

I've yet to see the Cadets' show but I'm understanding that they're having a very good season.

Crown and Blue Devils have been duking it out (despite people not liking their show)

It's been fairly close, but Crown has been consistently beating BD for over a week. I don't think they're really "duking it out" anymore. Cadets could make a run for it, so I'm really interested to see what will happen when they finally meet Crown head to head in Warrensburg.

I thought I'd join in on the fun and add my predictions:

1. Carolina Crown

2. Cadets

3. Blue Devils

4. Santa Clara Vanguard

5. Bluecoats

6. Phantom Regiment

7. Madison Scouts

8. Cavaliers

9. Blue Knights

10. Spirit of Atlanta

11. Boston Crusaders

12. Crossmen

13. Blue Stars

14. Pacific Crest

15. Colts

16. Troopers

17. Academy

I see Mandarins, Surf, and Oregon in Semis but behind some of the Open Class corps (leaving Pio and Cascades out of Semis). Bluecoats and PR could flip incredibly easily, as could Crossmen and Blue Stars. I think it's very possible to see Colts trend ahead of PC, but I would need a head to head contest to back that up.

• Like 1

1-Crown

2-Cadets

3-BD

4-SCV

5-Phantom

6-Bluecoats

7-Madison

8-Blue Knights

9-Cavies

10-Boston

11-Spirit

12-Crossmen

------------

13-Blue Stars

14-Academy

15-Pacific Crest

16-Oregon Crusaders :music: I know OC has the potential to move up! It will be interesting to see how they come out when they come back from 2nd all days.

17 Troopers

18 Cults

19-Jersey Surf

20-Pioneer

21-Mandarins

22-Cascades

• Like 1

Love this. Wishful thinking, but love it. P.S. Who are the blue knights? Is that the corps that goes on while everyone is at the concession stand?

Real classy....NOT! thumbdown.gif

• Like 2