Predictions for Clifton

The point that I've failed to articulate to you is you have NOT SEEN it. You are making comments based on opinion of someone else. Hey, those people may very well be 100% right in the end, but don't say you call it as you see it, when you've seen nothing.

Sorry for pointing out the obvious. tongue.gif

Perhaps the thing that upsets folks most about predictions is the fact that they are so predictable.

• Like 1

Perhaps the thing that upsets folks most about predictions is the fact that they are so predictable.

Winner winner chicken dinner !!!! Here is someone who "gets it"

I predict someone is going to predict something about predictions that will predictably get their knickers in a bunch. especially if based on past scoring history, the time/space continuum, the stock market and what I had for breakfast on July 9th, 1988 all line up together Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Like 1

The point that I've failed to articulate to you is you have NOT SEEN it. You are making comments based on opinion of someone else. Hey, those people may very well be 100% right in the end, but don't say you call it as you see it, when you've seen nothing.

Sorry for pointing out the obvious. tongue.gif

And Kay that is the point you will just NOT get is I DONT have to be there to get my predicitons as close as I get them.

Judging in DCA is SO PREDICTABLE.

I can get intel from the people I trust. Use judging trends and previous years numbers to come up with a number. There is something wrong with the system when a person some 700 miles away can come really close with a prediction like I did with the Cadets spread.

But then again I guess you just fail to see that.

And Kay that is the point you will just NOT get is I DONT have to be there to get my predicitons as close as I get them. Judging in DCA is SO PREDICTABLE. I can get intel from the people I trust. Use judging trends and previous years numbers to come up with a number. There is something wrong with the system when a person some 700 miles away can come really close with a prediction like I did with the Cadets spread. But then again I guess you just fail to see that.
you're right it's so predictable! I mean...gasp...C2 comes out incomplete, their scores are low, then as they get completed and start cleaning, the scores come up! Plys with all you usually assume based on past history, Sun should be way behind Bush and Hurcs...but....wow...they beat Bush already this year and were super close to Hurcs this week! But that shouldn't be! and..gasp...Cabs are winning guard! How dare they? I mean, if you go off past results, which in your mind is the end all be all, they shouldn't be close to Bucs, and Hurcs and/or Bush before they got smaller should be dusting everyone! I mean who woulda thought, as predictable as DCA is that C2, a first year corps beat Empire last year! Here's what predictable about DCA: since 2005 Bucs have been the top of the game. They come out prepared from the get go, few if any holes, with a demanding show that still ends up achievable. Everyone else in DCA, minus MBI in 2011, has had some flaw somewhere that has kept them from matching or beating Bucs. A few teams have come close, but close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. Itwas close in 2010, and maybe could have gone to someone else.maybe. if you come out early with a lot of holes, and you're not done...drill, guard work you name it.....you're ####ed. you're still learning while Bucs were already deep cleaning. Only once since 2005 has someone been able to beat them. They were done, they just needed to make tweaks, and they did. that's predictable. DCA doesnt slot, they don't take past history into account. The corps that don't come out with their #### together make it predictable. Not the judging community. Even as far back as the last time I taught in 2001, we came out a mess. People inserted into the show that day! fell apart in the drum solo. holes. patchwork parts until rewrites could happen. we were still in some way or form learning until late July. 10 pointed the first show out for gods sake. It's a miracle we ended up in the top 5 Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Like 3