Is Spirit done?

Spirit is not done yet, nor ant corps for that matter. It's too early!

• Like 2

I watched them in Muscatine Iowa last Thursday. Spirit WILL make finals. I say 10th, plus or minus 1

15th....yeah right. who's gonna be on top of them? Colts, Troopers, Mandarins, Crossmen, Blue Stars, PC (haven't seen) Boston and the Blue Knights? Can you say ALL of those corps are better than Spirit live? I can't. maybe BK and Boston...maybe. Spirit plays at a tempo much faster than all except maybe Boston and BK...maybe. They are just a bit dirty right now.

Edited by rainshdw08

How ridiculous a question. Is Spirit done?

Is anyone done on July 14?

I agree.

Besides... Nothing is over until we decide it is. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor ? I think not!

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

I really should wait until San Antonio to see them live. I have only seen them on the FN, but I really think Spirits show is reaching a stagnation. After seeing everyone on FN this past weekend, I can see them getting passed by several corps and falling out of the top 12 maybe landing around 15th if lucky. In the beginning I liked the show, but no demand has been added that I saw so much of by corps around them. When the season started, they were talking top 8. I think they are a little to complacent. As a southerner (and the south loves the south) this us upsetting. I really want them to succeed, but looks like they are taking a step back with such a simple show.

I think you need to stop worrying. They have something called a staff. That staff is full of talented folks. Those talented folks are well aware of what it takes to make a show progress during the season. They will most likely not be out of finals this year.

• Like 1

I really should wait until San Antonio to see them live. I have only seen them on the FN, but I really think Spirits show is reaching a stagnation. After seeing everyone on FN this past weekend, I can see them getting passed by several corps and falling out of the top 12 maybe landing around 15th if lucky. In the beginning I liked the show, but no demand has been added that I saw so much of by corps around them. When the season started, they were talking top 8. I think they are a little to complacent. As a southerner (and the south loves the south) this us upsetting. I really want them to succeed, but looks like they are taking a step back with such a simple show.

I REALLY hate to bump this STUPID thread, but just cannot help myself but to respond.

Not in FINALS?

15th if LUCKY?

"They" were talking top 8?

"They are a little too[sic]complacent.?

Simple show?

I bet you are fun to hang out with at shows and at the bar afterwards.

I dare you to define the words "simple" and "demand" as you are using them in relation to describing Spirit's show.

Thanks.

Huh?

"I really want them to succeed, but looks like they are taking a step back with such a simple show."

Nice try hiding behind that line. Troll alert!

• Like 1