Broken Arrow, OK

Yep...PC Dad, but also been around the game for a while.

The other corps in the Blue Stars, Troopers, Crossmen, Colts, PC grouping have been going head to head for quite some time now. The judges have a better feel for how they (BS, Troop, Xmen, Colts) stack up and elements to listen and watch for in each of the shows. This is the first time most of the judges have seen PC in the mix and it's probably not quite as clear where they fall in that grouping. Technically, judges shouldn't be comparing, rather just scoring the elements on the sheets. However, the very nature of judging one group over another requires some preconception.

I don't think this will be fleshed out by San Antonio. I do know that PC is far better than any of their corps that I have seen in the past seven years I have been watching them. They also have a very talented staff who have been in the trenches before and know what they need to do to produce results. I will reserve any other comments regarding PC until after Altanta when there have been enough head to heads for the judges to figure it out.

I seem to recall that the judging sheets explicitly state that the judges should consider how the corps line up compared to their competition at the same show.

We took care of her.

Thank you. That wasn't necessary.

LRD

I'm certain the members and staff of these 2 corps would disagree...

That's the truth.

LRD