Broken Arrow, OK

It seems to me the Colts are being left out of the equation here:

The Troopers were only 1.5 ahead of The Colts

Crossmen just .85 ahead of the Colts

Pacific Crest – 2.25 behind the Colts

I think the Colts are holding their own and for some reason they are being over looked...

I wouldn't throw them out just yet; although they go on at a pretty lousy time in San Antonio, that will hurt them but it's not over!

Edited by Tricia-A BD/BK Mom
  • Like 1

Agree anything is possible with the finalist contenders

Very happy for the 5 other kids at my college in BK this year, I'm sure they're going to have a lot to talk about when they get back. That is a great score. :thumbup: Excited to see the new ending! If they work that ball in more, I'm sold on this show!

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

I hope this discussion lasts another hour or so-

Nothing on TV

The wife is out of town...

Sipping on some wine

DCP is fun...

Wow. Really disappointed with where Pacific Crest is. What a bummer.

Pacific Crest was ranked in the TOP 12 in the 2nd week of the season due to their scores out West. It was mentioned then that once the head to head match ups occured we'd receive a much better indication of that TOP 12 ranking. We are beginning to receive a better assessment now. Pacific Crest has not worked less harder than the other Corps the last 4 weeks. Its that those early season scores were only relevent to the shows they were in and had no relevancy to what would occur once the head to head matchups occured.

On 7/14 Pacific Crest scored a 75.00.

On 7/17 Pacific Crest scored a 72.300

Did Pacific Crest get worse in 3 days ? Probably not. They might have even done a much better performance, and yet scored lower. And this would be a fair score and result too. Why ? Because the Corps on 7/14 were not the same Corps of 7/ 17 upon which the judges were asked to compare them in head to head matchups. Its always the head to head matchups that are most dispositive and most valuable in show scores. Comparing scores from different shows is fraught with problems. Pacific Crest did not slip from TOP 12 rankings over the last month. The rankings, if utilizing scores from around the country was the primary criteria, was essentially rank.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Ok so big time test for the Blue Ball Knights tomorrow... Cavies vs BK round 2. Wouldn't be surprised to see Cavies ahead but also wouldn't be surprised to see the Knights infiltrate the secret society

• Like 2

Pacific Crest was ranked in the TOP 12 in the 2nd week of the season due to their scores out West. It was mentioned then that once the head to head match ups occured we'd receive a much better indication of that TOP 12 ranking. We are beginning to receive a better assessment now. Pacific Crest has not worked less harder than the other Corps the last 4 weeks. Its that those early season scores were only relevent to the shows they were in and had no relevancy to what would occur once the head to head matchups occured.

On 7/14 Pacific Crest scored a 75.00.

On 7/17 Pacific Crest scored a 72.300

Did Pacific Crest get worse in 3 days ? Probably not. They might have even did a much better performance, and yet scored lower. And this would be a fair score and result too. Why ? Because the Corps on 7/14 were not the same Corps of 7/ 17 upon which the judges were asked to compare them in head to head matchups. Its always the head to head matchups that are most dispositive and most valuable in show scores. Comparing scores from different shows is fraught with problems. Pacific Crest did not slip from TOP 12 rankings over the last month. The rankings, if utilizing scores from around the country was the primary criteria, was essentially rank.

I am fully aware, I was just hoping to see them and especially The Academy further up. Maybe not expecting it, but hoping. :(

Pioneer 64.10

Cascades 65.15

Academy 71.30

Pacific Crest 72.30

Colts 74.55

Crossmen 75.40

Troopers 76.05

Spirit of Atlanta 77.80

Blue Knights 80.75

Cadets 85.95

thought Cadets would have been in the 87 range tonight. I guess the panel kept the spreads tight.