LOCAL HIGH SCHOOL NEEDS YOUR HELP!

Hello Everyone,

I know this isn't the marketplace, but there is a local high school (Pensacola, FL) that could really use your help.

They planned a trip to Atlanta and ended up not being able to fill the bus and had to cancel the trip.

They asked me to help sell the remainder of the tickets, and I thought DCP would be the best place.

If you know anyone that may even be slightly interested in going, could you please let me know to contact me. The exact tickets can be found in the marketplace and they are way under face value.

Moderators, please let this go for a day or two. I really want to help the band. They have already lost over $1,200 on the trip, and that is a lot these days.

Any help, leads, or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

My email is sopmaster1103@gmail.com

Edited by SopMaster

Hello Everyone,

I know this isn't the marketplace, but there is a local high school that could really use your help.

They planned a trip to Atlanta and ended up not being able to fill the bus and had to cancel the trip.

They asked me to help sell the remainder of the tickets, and I thought DCP would be the best place.

If you know anyone that may even be slightly interested in going, could you please let me know to contact me. The exact tickets can be found in the marketplace and they are way under face value.

Moderators, please let this go for a day or two. I really want to help the band. They have already lost over $1,200 on the trip, and that is a lot these days.

bump

Hello Everyone,

I know this isn't the marketplace, but there is a local high school (Pensacola, FL) that could really use your help.

What a coincidence. I live in Pensacola and am looking for 1 ticket. Sent you an e-mail.

BTW, what high school were these tickets for? I live real close to Tate.