FInals Predictions

GOOD LUCK BLUE DEVILS B!!!!! Do it up!

Most every year, BDB establishes itself as the Open Class corps to beat. I am looking forward to Saturday's Kalamazoo show, which will have all the top Open corps going head-to-head!

I am looking forward to Saturday's Kalamazoo show, which will have all the top Open corps going head-to-head!

The probable top two Open Class corps, to be sure, but not necessarily the top of the rest. Music City and Gold may be at about the same level as Spartans, Genesis, and 7th Regiment, and they weren't there tonight.

1374873883[/url]' post='3294203']

Most every year, BDB establishes itself as the Open Class corps to beat. I am looking forward to Saturday's Kalamazoo show, which will have all the top Open corps going head-to-head!

Actually no. BDB has only been in this position for 5 years. We have always ad a hard time beating SCVC since the 70's.

Even though Yuehfu has been ranked at each show in a separate class from the rest of the corps, they're seeded in the fourth slot, not the first, for Prelims, so their scores apparently are on the same scale as the rest of Open Class.

Even though Yuehfu has been ranked at each show in a separate class from the rest of the corps, they're seeded in the fourth slot, not the first, for Prelims, so their scores apparently are on the same scale as the rest of Open Class.

Yes they are judged on the same sheets as the open class, and will compete in the seeded spot according to how they scored, but for some reason DCI always puts them in there own category.