Cajun RAGE

They are hosing and cleaning as we speak..

This makes me sad. This is the first year in a LONG time that I really liked the Cadets guard book.

Don't really want to see up-down-up-down-up-down-OUT (all in the toaster) over and over and over again sad.gif

Edited by corpsband

The Cadets guard was amazing last night. I don't know if it just "clicked" as they say or it was a rare occurance. There wasn't near the flag phasing I've seen in VOD. It was very clean. Maybe the judge favors them, but I wasn't surprised they scored as well as they did.

I'm glad your live view of the Cadet's guard was positive. In contrast to the armchair designers on DCP that haven't even ventured out to a show yet..

• Like 1

This makes me sad. This is the first year in a LONG time that I really liked the Cadets guard book.

Don't really want to see up-down-up-down-up-down-OUT (all in the toaster) over and over and over again sad.gif

I agree.

Less hosing.

More cleaning.

• Like 1

I think it's fair to mention "The Colts" are kicking it in Visual. Way to go, :wink: I'm pretty proud.

I think it's fair to mention "The Colts" are kicking it in Visual. Way to go, :wink:/> I'm pretty proud.

I enjoyed the Colts show. I was VERY surprised that they beat the Troopers like they did in visual. The colts appeared very dirty. Perhaps the Troopers book is just too simple? Their guard was the cleanest I think I can remember seeing them in a long time. I also loved how the colors of the flag in the opener matched the guard costume and complimented the Corps uniform. It gave the entire field a very pleasing cohesive look. Maybe I just waxed too nostalgic during their show but I wouldn't have thought the Colts would have beaten them in visual.