Thank You Madison Scouts!

I agree that this show is moving and is something we need in our society / nation right now. It would be great if copies of the show could be sent to US military bases around the world. Carrying the fallen soldiers just got to me. I would much rather see a show like this than some of the others that are scoring above them.

• Like 1

I agree that this show is moving and is something we need in our society / nation right now. It would be great if copies of the show could be sent to US military bases around the world. Carrying the fallen soldiers just got to me. I would much rather see a show like this than some of the others that are scoring above them.

All the shows have merit and this isn't about scores...it's about a drum corps that has made a deep emotional connection and how it reaches across generations of warriors. I do like your idea of sending a copy of this to those deployed in harms way. I promise you that they would "get it."

• Like 2

I am currently in the Navy. 16 years, First Class Petty Officer stationed in San Diego. Madison, this Sailor salutes you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This father of a now-former Navy corpsman who was stationed in San Diego for a time (and deployed to the Middle East on the USS Rushmore) salutes you.

• Like 2

It's no secret that I'm a big Scouts fan but this show is special. I am also a veteran - USAF - 13 years. Now 90% of that time was spent in air conditioned server rooms so I don't consider my service as much of a sacrifice. I salute all of those current and past military that have actually put their lives on the line for our freedom and I think the Scouts show captures that perfectly.

• Like 4

It's no secret that I'm a big Scouts fan but this show is special. I am also a veteran - USAF - 13 years. Now 90% of that time was spent in air conditioned server rooms so I don't consider my service as much of a sacrifice. I salute all of those current and past military that have actually put their lives on the line for our freedom and I think the Scouts show captures that perfectly.

Respect. Thank you , and everyone else who has served.

I've been silent on here for awhile but as a Scout alum and a current combat arms officer in the military this show is very well done and means a lot to me and other military personnel that ive shown it to that have had no previous introduction to drum corps at all who loved it and appreciated its theme. The show is well done and the appreciation of what our combat forces go threw and dependence on each other is dedicated well in this show and im quite proud of the work that's going into it. The upcoming show in Atlanta is very close to Benning and you can bet active service personnel will be watching them perform there.

• Like 3