Atlanta VOD out of sync!

Atlanta VOD has been taken down. That is most definitely a sign that they're redoing them to address the sync issue.

Also I wouldn't expect Friday's Allentown to be up sooner than Sunday. Even the FN site says, "Video on Demand files will be posted as soon as possible. We aim to have each event available within 48 hours of the event's end time." Not sure if it affects VOD at all, but if I recall there's no live stream from Allentown because the stadium can't support the necessary bandwidth.

Edited by brassboy

Well after the Atlanta bog down I have decided to watch shows after they are done. I could not watch from around the first 1/3 of Phantom Regiment and then just watched it later and it worked out ok. I hope they get the bugs out. I didn't sign up until the 2012 season because I wanted to wait till the bugs had been worked out. I guess it's still an issue. I thank them for at least trying to provide a good service. I won't subscribe next year even though My son could very well be in A corps.