Open Class Prelims Lineup

The performance order for the Open Class World Championship Semifinals was determined by averaging the participating corps’ highest score at an Open Class tour event earned this week with scores from the event in Avon Lake, Ohio on Saturday, Aug. 3. For the Racine Scouts and Colt Cadets who were not in Avon Lake, and for Gold who was only in Avon Lake, their highest score for the week was used.

Open Class World Championship Semifinals

Ames Field, Michigan City, IN

Monday, Aug. 5, 2013

2:00 PM – Gates Open

3:30 PM – Opening Ceremony

4:00 PM – Racine Scouts

4:17 PM – Blue Saints

4:34 PM – Les Stentors

4:51 PM – Taipei Yuehfu

5:08 PM – Colt Cadets

5:25 PM – Raiders

5:42 PM – Legends

5:59 PM – Intermission

6:33 PM – Gold

6:50 PM – 7th Regiment

7:07 PM – Spartans

7:24 PM – Music City

7:41 PM – Genesis

7:58 PM – Vanguard Cadets

8:15 PM – Blue Devils B

8:41 PM – Last Score Announced

In 2011 prelims were cancelled due to rain and finals became both prelims and finals! Hopefully that won't happen again. Good luck to open class! I've been to Ames Field the last two years and will miss it this year. Great place for drum corps.

I logged on to FN and there is nothing on there! I asked the guy before I re-subscribed if I will be able to watch it live. SEVERAL times! what is up???? thumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gif

I logged on to FN and there is nothing on there! I asked the guy before I re-subscribed if I will be able to watch it live. SEVERAL times! what is up???? thumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gif

Open prelims are not Live Webcast. They are video on demand. You usualy see them within 48 hours after the conclusion of the contest.

So that jerk lied to me! I asked him over and over and he said yes!

May be I am wrong I don't know...

But once it's there you can watch it 1000x if you want.

And if it's live, wicht I doubt, it's start at 17h eastern time. (Michigan City is in Central time)