Open Class Prelims Lineup

I planned this all summer thinking it would be live just like the guy said it would. My son texted me to tell me of the new things to their show and i had to tell him it wasn't going to be on.

Oh please! So instead of the world championships prelims they are showing Tour of Champions and two other corps who never won live from Buffalo?

thumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gif

I need some scores...

agreed this is a little ridiculous for the first night of championship week

The sound on the Buffalo Tour of "Champions" (and two other corps) has the worst sound! All distorted and breaking up!

:mat:/>

Technically, Crown won Div II in 1993. But if that's the criteria, shouldn't Mandarins, Blue Stars, and Pioneer be in there? Not to mention Oregon Crusaders and Cascades.

Garry in Vegas

• Like 2

Seriously, is no one posting from Michigan City?!

I would sure like to know the scores!

me too - go Colt Cadets! But, then again, not too difficult to make top 12 when there's only 13 eligible corps competing...

I would sure like to know the scores!

Same here.

Honestly, I don't follow Open Class as closely as the rest of you guys on this forum... but I've always looked forward to following the scores/updates from the championship events.