CLASS A

1--84.45-------------Goveraries

2-72.35--------------High Country Brass

OPEN CLASS

1-93.05 -------------Minn,BRASS INC .

2-80.10--------------Kilties

Edited by Florida Sun

A rare Friday night show for DCA.

The only Friday night show I remember doing when I marched DCA was the Madison Square Garden gig, in 1977 and 1978.

:ph34r:/>/>

This is the 2nd year of the Friday/Saturday experiment here in Minne..Last year, Friday was in St. Peter (I think) and Saturday was in So. St. Paul..So they're switched this year..Personally I hope that High Country Brass and the Lakeshoremen aren't too affected by the day off work to travel. Just old hat for Kilties..The big bonus is that every year there are 2 night shows, and plenty of time afterward to be social..be that at the Sounds of MN sponsor - Jersey's or at the lengendary Patrick's on 3rd in St. Peter.

Beats the heck out of running back home after a Sunday afternoon show, and trying to get back to go to work on Monday..I think this formula will work nicely with a few tweaks here and there to make the trip more appealing for both the members and their fans who might come to join in the fun..I'd like to see the number of groups expand..with Chops coming back next year, there might be a nice way for other corps to "get a read" with DCA judges before making the big trip to Championships.

To all who will be joining us this weekend, WELCOME !! We look forward to seeing you.

We hope you have a great weekend..Weather is supposed to be in the low 80's, with a bit of humidity, and NOT the tropical sauna we've had in years past.

Looking forward to seeing HCB and Lakeshore..haven't seen you folks in awhile :worthy:/>/>

And as always - my Kilted brothers and sisters from 'Sconnie..and the 'Gang in Green' from down Hwy 169.. :thumbup:/>/>

Pat

• Like 1

This is the 2nd year of the Friday/Saturday experiment here in Minne..Last year, Friday was in St. Peter (I think) and Saturday was in So. St. Paul..So they're switched this year..

This is the 2nd year of the Friday/Saturday format. It did not switch though, last year was S. St. Paul followed by St. Peter.

This format also provides a huge turnout at the Drum Corps Bar.

Best Wishes on a great show ,good line up considering where you guys are and having Chops back next year olny adds to the show ,.Hope both Goveranires and Minn,Brass rasie the bar in completion ,be the corps coming to DCA with the highest scores of the Season .

Edited by Florida Sun

Beats the heck out of running back home after a Sunday afternoon show, and trying to get back to go to work on Monday..

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Like 1

:ph34r:/>/>/>/>

This is the 2nd year of the Friday/Saturday experiment here in Minne..Last year, Friday was in St. Peter (I think) and Saturday was in So. St. Paul..So they're switched this year..Personally I hope that High Country Brass and the Lakeshoremen aren't too affected by the day off work to travel. Just old hat for Kilties..The big bonus is that every year there are 2 night shows, and plenty of time afterward to be social..be that at the Sounds of MN sponsor - Jersey's or at the lengendary Patrick's on 3rd in St. Peter.

Beats the heck out of running back home after a Sunday afternoon show, and trying to get back to go to work on Monday..I think this formula will work nicely with a few tweaks here and there to make the trip more appealing for both the members and their fans who might come to join in the fun..I'd like to see the number of groups expand..with Chops coming back next year, there might be a nice way for other corps to "get a read" with DCA judges before making the big trip to Championships.

To all who will be joining us this weekend, WELCOME !! We look forward to seeing you.

We hope you have a great weekend..Weather is supposed to be in the low 80's, with a bit of humidity, and NOT the tropical sauna we've had in years past.

Looking forward to seeing HCB and Lakeshore..haven't seen you folks in awhile :worthy:/>/>/>/>

And as always - my Kilted brothers and sisters from 'Sconnie..and the 'Gang in Green' from down Hwy 169.. :thumbup:/>/>/>/>

Pat

Pat...........the shows are THIS weekend!!!!!!!!!!????!?!???? :doh:/>

:tongue:/>

Hey Fran i remmber well those Madison Square Garden shows and Providence we won all 3 indoor shows cause we praticed in a hanger and where used to cutting the size of our step .All the other corps had a hard time on the Garden floor i remmber watching some of the other shows total mess in drill walking into the walls LOL We retired all indoor show trophy ;s and the mess with the BIRDS dumped out of base drum cases in Hersey ,we got a sweet play back in both .82 and specaily 83 .on that one. Where were the Westshoremen Bonnie Scotts at the end of both thoses years , LMAF LOL

Edited by Florida Sun