Heartliner

Safe travels to our German friends in Heartliner... They are now traveling from Frankfurt to Philadelphia to begin their USA tour and contests in Bridgeport, Pennsauken and of course, the DCA Championship in Annapolis...

• Like 9

Willkommen und viel Gluck fur die Heartliners.( Welcome and good luck to the Heartliners)

Edited by LucyGuy66

Wir sehen uns in Bridgeport!Willkommen zu meiner Stadt :smile:

show offs

lol

I know Keith was stationed in Germany... lol

• Like 1

Becks :ph34r: That's all I got :thumbup:

• Like 3

I was good at it when I drank but I don't anymore!

*BUMP*

I had the opportunity to spend a couple of hours with Heartliner in Malvern today and tried to see what I could help them with to get them ready for Saturday and Sunday. The best thing I've done in years. Great folks, many vets of DCI and DCA units who know the craft, solid, very tight staff, and the show's very accessible and enjoyable based on watching it on field level- the practice facilities had no stands, etc. I don't want to give too much away- lots of good High-Energy style music for the thinking folks, and some familiar music as well that I know folks will enjoy.

They're **very** much looking forward to performing over the next 2 days for everyone, and I know the Bridgeport and Pennsauken crowds will really appreciate them, and show it.

Tom, thanks for helping me make contact, I know more of the folks involved than I thought I would- We're a pretty small world, aren't we? :satisfied:

Are they strong enough to get into the A-Class Finals???

We'll see after tonight and how they relate to Windsor Regiment. Right now, Windsor, Tampa Bay Thunder, and Cincinnati Tradition are in a cluster of corps trying to push into a finalist spot by my guess. It's where I think Heartliner is, but we'll see.

Class A is far more difficult to get into finals since there are only 4 spots.

They work hard and rehearse well. You do that, anything can happen. :satisfied: