2014 Auditioners?

If anyone here can get me a fake ID that takes about 40 years off my age, and I can find a good plastic surgeon to perform some work to make me look 40 years younger, I would love to audition for SCV.

Don't forget the rug!

If anyone here can get me a fake ID that takes about 40 years off my age, I would love to audition for SCV.

You're not from Great Britain, are you ?

( some will get this... and some won't... haha)

• Like 4

Bluecoats and probably the blue stars, both for a baritone/ euphonium spot.

You're not from Great Britain, are you ?

( some will get this... and some won't... haha)

I'm willing to move there if it will help me get in. Although times have changed since 1989, so it might be a little more difficult now. Especially if SCV still has that little problem of being extremely ethical. :) Not that any of the young members auditioning would have to worry. While it would be a dream come true to march SCV, I don't think I would be able to compete with the AMAZING young performers auditioning with the corps these days. So much talent and ability, and more importantly, so much stamina.

Good luck to all auditionees no matter who you are auditioning for. Enjoy your experience for those of us who are a little too old.

• Like 2

I'm willing to move there if it will help me get in. Although times have changed since 1989, so it might be a little more difficult now. Especially if SCV still has that little problem of being extremely ethical. :) Not that any of the young members auditioning would have to worry. While it would be a dream come true to march SCV, I don't think I would be able to compete with the AMAZING young performers auditioning with the corps these days. So much talent and ability, and more importantly, so much stamina.

Good luck to all auditionees no matter who you are auditioning for. Enjoy your experience for those of us who are a little too old.

start running your laps now and holding your weights in place.

Planning on auditioning for SCV and SCVC again.

• Like 5

You could always march in a senior corps :) That stuffs a lot of fun too. I've been marching Kilties this last season, mainly to save up for DCI though.satisfied.gif

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Bluecoats Bari/(most likely if I get a spot) Euph. I was going to also audition for Music City, but, well....yeah...

Going out for the SCV mello line!

I wonder if they'll see a lot more auditioners this year because of how popular Les Mis turned out to be...not to mention they're closer to being in the top 3 than they have been for years now.

Edited by goldmello15
  • Like 2

Going out for the SCV mello line!

I wonder if they'll see a lot more auditioners this year because of how popular Les Mis was turned out to be...not to mention they're closer to being in the top 3 than they have been for years now.

And the ladder climbing has begun.

• Like 2