Prelims broadcast?

Either last year or the year before, I was able to view the Prelims live vis some type of Pay Per View offering ... I think it was around $25 to see the show ... and then it was available for a few days after ...

Is such a service being offered today? ... I've heard mention of DCA Fan Network ... but don't know much about it ...

Any help would be appreciated as there's only a few hours left to figure it out and get my TV setup with the HDMI cable ...

Thanks in advance ...

:-)

Either last year or the year before, I was able to view the Prelims live vis some type of Pay Per View offering ... I think it was around $25 to see the show ... and then it was available for a few days after ...

Is such a service being offered today? ... I've heard mention of DCA Fan Network ... but don't know much about it ...

Any help would be appreciated as there's only a few hours left to figure it out and get my TV setup with the HDMI cable ...

Thanks in advance ...

Just go to www.dcacorps.org. On the welcome page, half way down is the banner for DCA Fan Network. Click on that. Click "Subscribe." Scroll down to the "Single Show" purchase category. Prelims only is $29.95. Only takes a few minutes to provide your card info and you are on your way!

The broadcast is VERY high quality and well worth it for anyone not able to be there. Last nights Mini Corps coverage was a well-done, mult-camera, excellent sound presentation. Very enjoyable.

You will receive it on your computer, but can send it through your usual TV set-up via HDMI and other means. I just watched on my laptop. At that close range, the big TV is not really necessary.

I bought the $30 dollar option and I'm really liking the quality of the picture.

Watching the Rocketeers now.

There's a significant, yet untapped audience for this alternative means to enjoy the activity. If DCA and DCI can find a way to fully capitalize on this it will be less important where championships are held.

Thanks in advance ...

Andy,

It looks like the "subscription" will cost less then the full $65 I paid to add three on-demand shows and mini/prelim.alumni, plus the archives.........

As I said in a previous post, Fan Network was a bargain as far as I'm concerned for both DCA and DCI. In fact, I watched about 6 DCI shows live and then quarterfinals and semis, too.....

If I only saw Troopers, Madison, and Santa Clara for the six shows, I enjoyed the thrill of watching them develop and improve their show........ seeing Troopers come within tenths of finals was the highlight of my season until mini corps last night..... Troope Srs (Ghost) and Star of Indiana Alumni (Star United) were spectacularly PROFESSIONAL musicians...... your subscription to prelims may allow you to check out the minis, too.......I donno ......

Enjoy,

Joe in NJ

just signed up for the fan net work telecast since i can't take the time or the money to travel up there.looking forward to many great shows and hopefully a few upsets along the way to really make this exciting .9- thought 12 up for graps 3 throught 5 anyones game 1-2 may the best corps in blue n black win .

Andy,

It looks like the "subscription" will cost less then the full $65 I paid to add three on-demand shows and mini/prelim.alumni, plus the archives.........

As I said in a previous post, Fan Network was a bargain as far as I'm concerned for both DCA and DCI. In fact, I watched about 6 DCI shows live and then quarterfinals and semis, too.....

If I only saw Troopers, Madison, and Santa Clara for the six shows, I enjoyed the thrill of watching them develop and improve their show........ seeing Troopers come within tenths of finals was the highlight of my season until mini corps last night..... Troope Srs (Ghost) and Star of Indiana Alumni (Star United) were spectacularly PROFESSIONAL musicians...... your subscription to prelims may allow you to check out the minis, too.......I donno ......

Enjoy,

Joe in NJ

Joe ... I just bought the Prelims for $29.95 and am able to watch the Mini & Ensemble show from lst night as we speak ... well worth a $30 investment if I don't have to travel 5+ hrs from home and sheel out for hotel, etc ...