Interesting and Bizarre Exposure

So last night I woke up @ 4:25 am and couldn't immediately fall back asleep so I decided to listen to iHeartRadio.

I've always found confession is good for the soul..............and a night's rest.:lookaround:/>

I thought Cavies' show was based on the Joshua Jackson 2000 movie, The Skulls, though some competing corps on their tour busses called the show "What goes on behind the closet door.":devil:/>

Not to mention the number of people amongst those 3 million who are part of the crowd that believe pretty much anything thrown at them. Maybe Cavaliers should follow up in 2014 with a show called "Tinfoil Hat."

I'm surprised that Coast to Coast AM didn't have anyone mention the 2012 sighting of the alien ship with the bird people in it.

Oh, that's reserved for a different host that's on during the week! tongue.gif

I've always found confession is good for the soul..............and a night's rest.lookaround.gif/>

Depends on one's definition of a night's rest. satisfied.gif

...also depends on one's personal schedule ( 1st, 2nd, 3rd shift). tongue.gif

I posted this in Normy Diploome's spoof thread a couple hours before the OP began this one.

The reference is in the fourth paragraph.

PS: The link is to George Noory's website and it mentions the call. I spotted this on a posting by one of my Facebook friends.

Edited by Michael Boo

I told you the G7 was part of a vast conspiracy!!!

They should have ended the show with a dissolve, expansion and slow formation of "MiM"

For once I'd be in favor of spelling things on the field.

"They're comin to take are guns"! laughing.gif Gual dern commie fascist muslim atheitsts!

No dem not... Obumbles is taken us guns frum us law 'bidin 'zittsens of da US of A and given em' to L guidez mooslims shootin' up Syria.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2