Interesting and Bizarre Exposure

I posted this in Normy Diploome's spoof thread a couple hours before the OP began this one.

The reference is in the fourth paragraph.

PS: The link is to George Noory's website and it mentions the call. I spotted this on a posting by one of my Facebook friends.

If the hip hop angle gets any more traction in the media I could see the Daily Show doing a bit on it, in which at one point Jon Stewart says, "Well, it's not like the wholesome traditional musical art forms like marching bands have been taken over by the Illuminati, right?" Cut to Cavvies. Cut back to a stone-faced Stewart.

If the hip hop angle gets any more traction in the media I could see the Daily Show doing a bit on it, in which at one point Jon Stewart says, "Well, it's not like the wholesome traditional musical art forms like marching bands have been taken over by the Illuminati, right?" Cut to Cavvies. Cut back to a stone-faced Stewart.

Totally!

That would be a good one!

I for one am perfectly happy to let everyone outside our activity believe the caller in to the radio show really did witness a university marching band from West Virginia.

• Like 1

If the hip hop angle gets any more traction in the media I could see the Daily Show doing a bit on it, in which at one point Jon Stewart says, "Well......

....... you didn't build that ".

• Like 1

I for one am perfectly happy to let everyone outside our activity believe the caller in to the radio show really did witness a university marching band from West Virginia.

I was thinking the exact thing!

When Limbaugh or Beck mentions it is when it will get really funny...

That pretty much describes the entire spectrum of the AM talk-radio audience. cool.gif

The potential on Fox News is highest I would think because of course how often do these kooks have 1080p professionally produced video evidence? And repeated throughout the summer, no less.

The question is, will it be good or bad for the activity? For the Cavaliers? For the guy who happens to be in the shot that gets repeated endlessly on the Fox blurbs?

"They're comin to take are guns"! laughing.gif Gual dern commie fascist muslim atheitsts!

No dem not... Obumbles is taken us guns frum us law 'bidin 'zittsens of da US of A and given em' to L guidez mooslims shootin' up Syria.

Abandon_2a318d_2312250.gif

• Like 1

So last night I woke up @ 4:25 am and couldn't immediately fall back asleep so I decided to listen to iHeartRadio. I put on a program called Coast to Coast AM which is basically a show about the occult, aliens, the paranormal, and conspiracies. Apparently it's the most popular show in its time slot on the radio ( @ 3 million listeners) and has been running for a pretty long time.... I must admit that I've heard the show a few times during long drives across the country as I find it both interesting and amusing to hear about these things.... ( I also like all these types of movies tongue.gif) Of course most of it is whacky, but that's part of the fun I guess.

ANYWAY, I came in on the viewer' calls segment of the program; there was this caller from Missouri talking about the Tournament of Champions show in Warrensburg, Mo on July 11th.

He wanted to let the host and the other listeners know about "these collegiate marching bands" and their band competition shows happening across the country.

The caller singled out The Cavaliers in particular for worshiping the illuminati during their show! (tongue.gif)

Of course he described the corps as being a "collegiate marching band from West Virginia, I think"...

The caller described The Cavaliers by saying that they "came on the field wearing black robes and actually performed a "satanic ritual" in their show...

" I think there were 7 bands there and they came in last place...."

Okay, I found a link from the show... http://www.coasttoco...show/2013/09/06

"

Savant from Kansas City phoned in to discuss how the Illuminati thinking has invaded the United States and was mostly recently seen in a collegiate marching band competition he attended. "[One group] actually did a satanic ritual on the field worshiping the Illuminati... they all came out in black robes, they had banners with the triangle with the eye in it, they all bowed down to this thing," he recalled.

"

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Okay, I'm sorry, but that was just a bizarre experience for me. I've heard this show a few times over 20 years and this is the first time that I've heard any drum corps mentioned. To think that a person on this planet believes that a "collegiate marching band" would perform a satanic ritual live and in front of a stadium full of people was pretty funny to me.

What's a little disconcerting is that approximately 3 million people got some pretty inaccurate information.

Did anyone else hear this program?

Has anyone heard anything else this bizarre about drumcorps?

Are you denying that rehearsals take place at midnight all through the winter in Area 51 in Nevada? Are you denying that papers obtained via the Freedom of Information act from the Spacecraft that crash-landed in Roswell NM were found to have the entire drill charted for '93 Star? Are you denying that Carolina Crown stores their buses in Hangar 18 at Wright Patterson AFB? Do you deny that no Earthly record of birth can be located for George Zingali, and that when he raised his left hand the index finger glowed?

Coincidences? I think not. The sooner we get to the bottom of these and other secrets being guarded by the CIA and DCI (ever notice that the head of the CIA is referred to simply as DCI? Another coincidence? Yeah sure, you believe that...) the sooner we'll find the truth. Why did it take the Boston Crusaders so many years to reach finals after marching in President John F Kennedy's Inaugural parade?

It's a cover-up, but fear not. Oliver Stone is working with Lucas Films on a new movie, with the working title DCIET...

They're coming....

• Like 2

I just knew there was a Cavalier conspiracy. Fiedler and Weber at SCV, Kuhn at Regiment, Hampton at BAC, Saucedo at Blue Stars, Mac was at Coats, Zuccala at Cadets, and many more. It's coming folks and you just don't know. I have warned you and now I must put back on my tin foil hat.

• Like 2

It's a cover-up, but fear not. Oliver Stone is working with Lucas Films on a new movie, with the working title DCIET...

They're coming....

Wrong...he's working with Lucas Oil Films. Any everyone knows that oil leaves a sticky residue. (I'm not entirely sure what that reference means, but "Sticky Residue" is the nom de plume I use for my off-DCI employment as an advice columnist.)

Wrong...he's working with Lucas Oil Films. Any everyone knows that oil leaves a sticky residue. (I'm not entirely sure what that reference means, but "Sticky Residue" is the nom de plume I use for my off-DCI employment as an advice columnist.)

Man if anyone ever does even a book called "Sticky Residue" (and preferably not about drum corps buses) about drum corps it will contain more dirt than Hedda Hopper and Walter Winchell could dig up, even if teamed with those two sisters PLUS TMZ.

The 70s alone have enough sticky residue to cover one impressive volume.

How about the management meeting in Tahiti in ?77/78? (can never pin that year down any more).

• Like 1