Crown"wormhole" question

t-mac

Oh, Okey Dokey. No, I'm not a Dr. Who fan.

That obviously explains why I'm lost...

But the important thing to know is Dr. Who is a fan of you, and therefore, you can never truly be lost.

• Like 1

I was wounded at the lack of Daleks at the Olympics opening ceremony in London. But then, if you have them at all, they kind of have to screech, "Exterminate, exterminate!" Which might have been off-putting for those viewers in, say, Zimbabwe.

A tad closer to the topic, I restate my hypothesis that the wormholes were meant to be supermassive black holes, in contrast to the ordinary black holes - the hats. Which contain information, just as Hawking says they should.

This would have helped those viewers:

They couldn't get an actual wormhole to work, so they had to settle for growing clones in vats.

Kaminoans. cloners. #### good ones too

You don't even need to look at the screen to tell there's an interstellar battle going on. The music alone says it all.

Some drumcorps should totally base their show around UFO. (What -- not a wide enough selection of music there? Fine. Throw in Space 1999, too.)

You don't even need to look at the screen to tell there's an interstellar battle going on. The music alone says it all.

Some drumcorps should totally base their show around UFO. (What -- not a wide enough selection of music there? Fine. Throw in Space 1999, too.)

I bet even the aliens are playing it in the UFO.

So does that mean Crown will be combining the soundtrack from Casablanca with, uh, something geometrical?

It'd probably be better than trying to build a show around "Number Nine" by the Beatles and Yoko Ono. (Naturally, it'd start off with a single sequence of counting from the previous year before they go into it.)

Edited by ChuckH

Yah, "Interstellar Suite" has been done already by several units! Out of this world though, :-p

Yah, "Interstellar Suite" has been done already by several units! Out of this world though, :-p

But it's always fun to try and figure out which members of the corps are Cylons.

Oh, wait, I'm thinking of an entirely different body of music, aren't I?

• Like 1