Just look at what we've done

The only problem I can see is if the old guys are colluding between themselves to push the activity one direction or another.

True.That sure was a problem, wasn't it ? It almost ended DCI right then and there. They're still " colluding " out there as far as we know too. From the others standpoint we can file this under the wise old recommendation to... " keep your friends close, and your enemies closer ". Temporarily, this strategy momentarily appears to be working with the proven untrustworthy" old guys" in the DCI ranks. It requires vigilance by the majority in DCI that are together and on the same page.

Edited by BRASSO

True.That sure was a problem, wasn't it ? It almost ended DCI right then and there. They're still " colluding " out there as far as we know too. From the others standpoint we can file this under the wise old recommendation to... " keep your friends close, and your enemies closer ". Temporarily, this strategy momentarily appears to be working with the proven untrustworthy" old guys" in the DCI ranks. It requires vigilance by the majority in DCI that are together and on the same page.

this is so true BUT also, especially with many visual people they are also the ones in WGI doing the same...they protect themselves and their jobs very closely and re invent or confuse the activity to keep themselves relavent.....its a great activity but loaded with dirty little secrets for sure..I think WGI works harder at hiding them..lol...I like to think that above all the right people get out of the activity what makes it great and that the kids stay un effected at least in their own minds BUT Ive also done this a very long time ( for good or bad ) and I for one just plug on and focus on whats most important in what we do......not easy at times...lol

I've heard about this video, but finally got a chance to watch it. Kudos to those kids for getting back up and finishing!