colts.......

OK. Somebody help me out here... What does he mean at the end? What's it all about?

I really like the show and can follow it up to the end - then it loses me. What's the conclusion?

I believe there is probably more to come.

I'm trying to figure out why the scores changed so much from Bentonville to San Antonio. Is it the fact people said you can't hear the narration in the dome? Is it because of the bad draw the Colts got in San Antonio? It's just depressing to have been so close to Crossmen just days before and then scoring for both corps to go in complete opposite directions. Am I missing something? Please don't respond with "too much yap yap yap"!

65.150 --> 67.200 (+ 2.050) - Cascades

78.300 --> 80.250 (+ 1.950) - Crossmen

80.350 --> 81.725 (+ 1.375) - Blue Stars

63.150 --> 64.125 (+ 0.975) - Pioneer

88.300 --> 88.700 (+ 0.400) - Carolina Crown

77.400 --> 76.100 (- 2.300) - Colts

Edited by BaritoneDad

I'm trying to figure out why the scores changed so much from Bentonville to San Antonio. Is it the fact people said you can't hear the narration in the dome? Is it because of the bad draw the Colts got in San Antonio? It's just depressing to have been so close to Crossmen just days before and then scoring for both corps to go in complete opposite directions. Am I missing something? Please don't respond with "too much yap yap yap"!

65.150 --> 67.200 (+ 2.050) - Cascades

78.300 --> 80.250 (+ 1.950) - Crossmen

80.350 --> 81.725 (+ 1.375) - Blue Stars

63.150 --> 64.125 (+ 0.975) - Pioneer

88.300 --> 88.700 (+ 0.400) - Carolina Crown

77.400 --> 76.100 (- 2.300) - Colts

I don't think it's as much the performance order as the strength of corps they're competing against. In Bentonville, they were on 2nd after the Cascades, love their show to death, but no direct competition in any caption with the Colts. In San Antonio however, there were two new corps behind them that are stronger in a few captions. In Arkansas they were obviously stronger in all captions, but in San Antonio after following many more and stronger corps, some stronger in some captions, their weaknesses were more obvious and exposed, namely brass and percussion after following The Academy and Oregon Crusaders, both of which beat the Colts in said captions, which pushed the score down and augmenting the weakness in the scoring.

Edited by DrumManTx