colts.......

They are finally edging their way up....we shall see, we shall see.....I watched them intently at practice and they are really improving and grasping the little things that make the big difference. Time will tell....

They are finally edging their way up....we shall see, we shall see.....I watched them intently at practice and they are really improving and grasping the little things that make the big difference. Time will tell....

I agree and couldn't be happier! Looking at their direct competition, here are the high scores for the season to this point...

76.85 - Crossmen (July 12 - Denver)

75.00 - Troopers (July 12 - Denver)

74.75 - Spirit of Atlanta (July 10 - Salem)

74.55 - Colts (July 12 - La Crosse)

Leading up to San Antonio, Colts go up against Spirit (Monday), Crossmen (Tuesday, Thursday), and Troopers (Thursday). I will be an interesting week!

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I won't be able to get to a live show this year, so it is just Fan Network and the movie theater for me. After watching their show last night in La Crosse (on FN), I REALLY hope the Colts get seeded into at least the top 15 for Championship Prelims. They are one of four shows I will keep going back to watch on FN, and hope that I can get to see them on the big screen at years' end. I found the show in La Crosse thoroughly entertaining.

Most years, there are some shows that I just don't "get" that most others seem to enjoy a lot more than me. Every once and a while, there's a show that many people don't "get" that for me just "clicks." Avian a couple years ago was like that -- I still go back and watch that show and really enjoy it, while I still see others perplexed by it. This Colts show this year appears to be another one of those types of shows. Its an entertaining show to me, and I completely "get it" -- moreso (apparently) than a lot of others. Their loss.

• Like 3

Unfortunately, I won't be able to get to a live show this year, so it is just Fan Network and the movie theater for me. After watching their show last night in La Crosse (on FN), I REALLY hope the Colts get seeded into at least the top 15 for Championship Prelims. They are one of four shows I will keep going back to watch on FN, and hope that I can get to see them on the big screen at years' end. I found the show in La Crosse thoroughly entertaining.

Most years, there are some shows that I just don't "get" that most others seem to enjoy a lot more than me. Every once and a while, there's a show that many people don't "get" that for me just "clicks." Avian a couple years ago was like that -- I still go back and watch that show and really enjoy it, while I still see others perplexed by it. This Colts show this year appears to be another one of those types of shows. Its an entertaining show to me, and I completely "get it" -- moreso (apparently) than a lot of others. Their loss.

you have a fine eye, sir. (agree about Avian and the Colts this year)

Wow - great progress with the show, great staging and really starting to sell it and connect. Color guard is cleaning up nicely - no idea how Spirit beat them in guard!!! I'm really liking the dark Oz theme!

Later,

Mike

Liked everything but the non stop incessant annoying yakking.

After a couple of head-to-head's with Sprit, can this Colts show finish ahead of them? This is going to be a dogfight.

Regarding the narration, it didn't bother me nearly as much as I thought it would based on all the buzz the conversation I heard on the subject prior to seeing them. This is a very good show!

Edited by drumcorpsfever

Leading up to San Antonio, Colts go up against Spirit (Monday), Crossmen (Tuesday, Thursday), and Troopers (Thursday). I will be an interesting week!

Hopefully this is the momentum they need to keep progressing upward. Success breeds success many times, especially in the minds of performers/athletes (and I'd say they're both).