Madison Scouts trombones?

Nope, wasn't even alive. I'm not saying it was higher than Lucas Oil's attendance,.

ok.. this explains it. Its not your fault. You just don't know what you don't know, but this doesn't stop you from fantasizing about something in a negative light that in reality you can't be expected to know, nor understand. In retrospect, this is more my fault for engaging in a debate with someone frankly that is disadvantaged and can't be expected to carry on a rational and reasonable discourse on anything in comparison with today and a period of time when you were not even born yet. Forget my demand that you cite your sources and links for BITD... you don't have them, and you don't even know what you don't know re. BITD. Thats not meant as a criticism by the way.. its more of a perspective and experience thing that you really can not be expected to talk intelligently about a period of time in DCI in which you were not around at all.

And just in case we've forgotten the OPs original quesion:

On the original question, Madison is not marching trombones on the field. They have a small section for usage at the front of the field, but that makes sense for a jazz show. It doesn't appear that anyone is going to be actually marching them out on the field, since the visual issues would be tough to work out.

Thats not meant as a criticism by the way.. its more of a perspective and experience thing that you really can not be expected to talk intelligently about a period of time in DCI in which you were not around at all.

Can't be expected to talk intelligently about a period of time I wasn't around for? Whoops, better go return my history degree and credential to the school I got it from….

• Like 5