Holyoke Parade Today

WGBY has live feed at noon today, Cabs in Division D

Ah, Holoyoke. Always a sign summer's not that far off. IIRC, this year has Cabs, Bush, Hurricanes, Windsor Regiment, and Excelsior. Not to mention Connecticut's darned good OC corps, 7th Regiment. Looking forward to hearing from someone who was there, or at least seeing the pics the local paper always posts. (And I apologize if I missed a participant)

Someone told me Bush was the biggest DCA corps there.

AWESOME NEWS!

• Like 1

Cabs looked to have 33 brass. Bush had about 40. Windsor had around 24, and Hurcs had about 21.

The only reason I mention any of this is because I know people are always dying to know #'s in the winter. Obviously with Indoor going on, most of these corps probably have more than this.

With that being said, GO BUSH!!!!

Cabs looked to have 33 brass. Bush had about 40. Windsor had around 24, and Hurcs had about 21.

The only reason I mention any of this is because I know people are always dying to know #'s in the winter. Obviously with Indoor going on, most of these corps probably have more than this.

With that being said, GO BUSH!!!!

It appeared Fusion were in the high 20's as far as brass; Bush was light in battery.

No matter what the numbers of any of the corps; these St Pat's Day parades are tough gigs (iffy weather, scheduling with the members that may be required to perform with other units of a scholastic nature, logistics of it all, etc. etc.)...............huge kudos should go to all the corps.

It appeared Fusion were in the high 20's as far as brass; Bush was light in battery.

No matter what the numbers of any of the corps; these St Pat's Day parades are tough gigs (iffy weather, scheduling with the members that may be required to perform with other units of a scholastic nature, logistics of it all, etc. etc.)...............huge kudos should go to all the corps.

what he said!

bad enough doing local gigs , but out of state travel is another thing altogether

and add on the feeling of a Bach 24W in sub 30 degrees temperature ( and 30 pounds of contra bass/tuba )

don't read anything into these numbers - best of luck to all corps in 2014!

frankiE

• Like 1

You don't have to read into any numbers, or you can take it for what it is, which is a little information regarding some winter drum corps. This place is so stale now a days with people putting out press releases that mean nothing without accompanying pictures or audio. Video is so rare from any of the top groups, and when you do see video, they don't include the audio. I love to hear and see winter drum corps.

As a committed spectator, I wish every single group the best and can't wait to see what you put on the field this summer. I'm just very impatient like a lot of people and want it to be now. :cool:

Oops, I forgot Fusion was there. Sorry guys!