Open Class?

The declaration deadline is approaching. Which corps do you think will declare Open? I would also say, "who do you think will declare Class A," but I figured process of elimination would do that for us. It seems there is going to be some real competition in Open Class this year and the declaration deadline is just around the corner. This is who I am guessing (hoping):

Alliance

Buccaneers

Bushwackers

Caballeros

Cadets2

Carolina Gold

CV

Fusion Corps

Hurricanes

Kilties

MBI

Skyliners

Sun Devils

Sunrisers

Windsor Regiment

15 corps in Open Class would really make getting into finals mean something again!

it'll be interesting to see. least amount of winter season hype in years

The declaration deadline is approaching. Which corps do you think will declare Open? I would also say, "who do you think will declare Class A," but I figured process of elimination would do that for us. It seems there is going to be some real competition in Open Class this year and the declaration deadline is just around the corner. This is who I am guessing (hoping):

Alliance

Buccaneers

Bushwackers

Caballeros

Cadets2

Carolina Gold

CV

Fusion Corps

Hurricanes

Kilties

MBI

Skyliners

Sun Devils

Sunrisers

Windsor Regiment

15 corps in Open Class would really make getting into finals mean something again!

I have absolutely no inside information whatsoever, but your list seems pretty close to how it will all shake out.

Like Jeff said... it's going to be interesting!

Alliance

Buccaneers

Bushwackers

Caballeros

Cadets2

Carolina Gold

CV

Fusion Corps

Hurricanes

Kilties

MBI

Skyliners

Sun Devils

Sunrisers

Windsor Regiment

Corps have until June 1st to declare their class intent. Some have already notified DCA. Pretty sure DCA will make a formal announcement when it becomes clear. It should be noted the top ten scores at prelims (no matter what class) are the designated voting member corps of DCA.

Edited by bill