Southwest Corps Connection - Mesa, AZ

And 41.800 for City Sound.

• Like 2

Power wise that just never blew me over. They tried, just don't have the horses.

Complexity wise what they are doing they will be successful at, so kuddos for not over programming, but their comp scores won't ever catch up with the top 6, for example.

Very straight forward! That isn't bad, like I said above. They are doing what they will be able to do. Smart staff for knowing their corps.

ya, i see what you mean. even if they had a top 6 caliber show design, I don't think they have the maturity/talent to pull it off. I'm very happy with their production. like you said, it seems to be written for just the right talent level for their members. 9th place seems to be a legitimate goal for bones this year.

BK percussion behind Vanguard's by .3. Nice! Have a really good friend in the front ensemble, good to hear. :satisfied:

Yeah i am very impressed in BK's perc this year. Based purely on the scores. I cant wait until the first full regional to see where they end up. Considering Phantom and Cavaliers percussion scores have been poor relative to their placement, BK could finish with a top 6 perc.

Yeah i am very impressed in BK's perc this year. Based purely on the scores. I cant wait until the first full regional to see where they end up. Considering Phantom and Cavaliers percussion scores have been poor relative to their placement, BK could finish with a top 6 perc.

We'll see, will be interesting once they're around corps that are more their caliber, IE Madison, Boston, Blue Stars, Troopers, ect.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 2