Action Jackson!

Yeah my son is living a dream. He has a new family with Spirit and has a lot of other friends in other Drum Corps, Madison, Boston, Music City

Wish it was like that when I marched - it was ALL about hate rivalries. It has taken us 30 years to finally make friends with our competitors - too bad, we are all pretty nice people.

My son tried out for Music City before he went to SoA. He was on going to try out for Bluecoats and changed his mind two days before camp. He fell in love with people at Atlanta.

I am a huge Bluecoats fan too. So, now I have a lot of loyalties between corps.

I'm glad the kids don't let the rivalries get in the way of friendships these days (mostly).

For the past few seasons, the Corps doing the Bristol RI Fourth of July parade would have a food truck pot luck where 3-4 Corps would gather their trucks together and members could sample other Corps' "cuisine" after the parade. They all seemed to enjoy it and got along well.

• Like 2

So tour planning questions, there are only two shows in NJ this year and the world class NJ corps is no where near either of them. What's up with this tour?

Edited by EuphCub
  • Like 1