What corps will turn out to be the biggest surpise of the season ?

Bushwackers are returning to prominence, too! Something slightly different about the uniforms. I couldn't quite put my finger on what, but it works. The show, entitled Resistants, perfectly captures that image. The use of chain link fencing sections, moved around on wheels, and decorated with various 'statements' is not only creative, but effective. At one point, the fence sections actually corral the entire percussion section and move it back En Masse, Fits, don't 'ya think?

Bush starts out the show with the battery having a few different things going on with their uniforms compared to the brass. It's a change that is part of the show, and the trick is to see when they lose the added elements and look like the rest of the corps. :)

Any reaction to how Sun looked tonight? I've been in Mexico for a week so I'm in the dark.

They looked solid.

I need to get the review up, but was pretty wiped out after my drive there and back, lord knows how the drive to Atlanta was for CV. They had to be very tired.

The one thing I think the Sun design staff has done is make sure they wrote a show their performers can perform **well**. One they can attack, and get satisfaction out of doing well and with quality. It may be more carefully designed than some others- but really- you want a show where your members feel good about their performances and take pride in them, too. It's more important than I think people realize. Sometimes you overwrite and the people really lose faith in themselves and their program. You end up with a bunch of people thinking they're losers instead of feeling good about their product. The Sun personnel should feel good about their performance Saturday.

They also made sure the theme and music was something people could easily get involved in and appreciate. Need to get dinner before work. Hopefully, Mexico was a good thing, Ray and you had a good time. :cool: